This Forklift Fleet Management System Works Well With Others.
iWAREHOUSE Essential™ lets you manage all of your powered industrial vehicles—in every location—as if you were right next to them on the facility floor. Compatible with hundreds and makes and models of powered industrial vehicles, this fleet management software is the ideal tool to make sure nothing slips through the cracks in today’s regulated warehouse environments. It's never been easier to enhance the productivity of your entire fleet and operators—from the convenience of any web-enabled device. And as part of iWAREHOUSE Evolution, it's easily scalable to incorporate enterprise-level features to meet your growing business needs.
Fleet Management Tracking: Standard Features
||• Automate forklift access via badge or access code
• Verify that drivers have access to the right vehicles
• Manage forklift operator certification
• Remotely adjust parameters such as travel speed and acceleration
• Electronic forklift operator daily checklist questions are completed by operators and saved in the system to meet regulatory requirements
• Tailor to meet your business needs with checklist customizability and conditional questions
• Receive immediate notifications of forklift impacts (including operator, vehicle, time, and other critical information) via text message or email
• Program a forklift impact alarm to sound or reduce vehicle speed upon impact
• Utilize impact data to determine if further forklift operator training is required or if changes are needed to the warehouse environment
• Reduce costs due to product, racking, equipment, and facility damage
|Fault Code Reporting
||• Automatic alerts (via email or text message) are sent to designated service personnel
• Pinpoints potential maintenance requirements for technician, helping to minimize downtime
|Equipment and Operator Utilization
• Improve fleet utilization and better utilize labor resources with usage data on individual vehicles and operators—including hour meters
• Optimize labor efficiency by tracking times associated with activities and tasks by operator to identify opportunities to improve productivity
Forklift Fleet Management: Customer Success Stories
Protecting All Assets With iWAREHOUSENova Scotia Liquor Corporation utilizes the iWAREHOUSE forklift fleet management system to tap into fleet and operator data to improve productivity - and protect its biggest asset. Its people.
In-depth Lift Truck Data Helps Reduce Impacts and Manage GrowthBy utilizing the iWAREHOUSE fleet management system, Masters Gallery Foods was able to address and decrease forklift impacts and damage in their facility.
Lift Truck Fleet Optimization Becomes Critical Business ToolRomark Logistics, a performance-driven 3PL, uses Raymond’s iWAREHOUSE forklift fleet management system to evaluate its service history, including costs and repair dates, to help analyze and drive down maintenance costs.
Please complete the form below to learn more about how the iWAREHOUSE fleet management software can help you better manage forklift, industrial vehicle and operator performance.